Saying no is good for you

Oftentimes, we are too shy to say “no” to someone. The reasons are varied: you are by nature, kind; you think that saying “no” makes you a bad person or you don’t want your group to dislike you or you fear conflict with someone.
However, to protect our sanity or to promote order, we have to learn to say “no” and there are nice ways to say it.
One: “Your proposal is interesting, however ....”
Two: “I’m sorry but I can’t do this because I have other priorities at the moment.”
Three: “Let me think about it. I’ll update you.”
Four: “I don’t need this at the moment, but when I do, I’ll let you know.”
Five: “I’m sorry, no.”
With practice, you’ll get used to saying “no” when necessary. Then you’ll find yourself doing things that are important to you while the other person saves time from guessing or waiting because of your honesty.

Check out these popular posts, too

Hip-hop dancer turned entrepreneur helps people get jobs

10 must-eats at DoVa Brunch Cafe

Guimaras: the island that fits your taste

Balay Binhi: raising kind and creative individuals

Fashion tips from Iloilo’s style influencers

More job opportunities up for Ilonggos in Iloilo Business Park

Sino ang panalo? Ang bully or ang api?

Amid poverty, these Ilonggo moms raised successful children

The inspiring story of ‘Fish’

Why stay at The B Lifestyle Complex in Iloilo