The Dreamer's Design by Sasha Cabais

What is your dream made of? For Sasha Cabais, it is an ocean and space merged into one and this is shown in her collection of artworks for The Dreamer's Design.

Here, she presents jellyfishes, whales and a citadel with the use of attractive colors and hues. It seems to me that the creatures of the deep are also akin to creatures of space as they 'move' in a backdrop of awesome colors that one could see in movies about outer space. 


She used acrylic as a medium. She also created an installation piece with Christmas lights and jellyfishes made out of cloth.







"The first time I joined an exhibition, I did an artwork where I imagined a place where the ocean and space are one. I decided to continue with that concept try to show people more about this 'dreamland'. Actually, this is just the beginning. I hope to create more artworks regarding this concept in the future," Cabais told Kathy Purr.

Cabais is a graphic designer who has joined six exhibits before The Dreamer's Design, her solo exhibit. 


"I did art as a hobby until my cousin Kristoffer George BrasileƱo encouraged me to join a group exhibit back in 2015. Since then I've joined about 6 group exhibits," Cabais said.



Alexandrite 

She is a member of Hubon Ilonggo. She is also responsible for the logo and other design layouts for the 2017 VIVA ExCon (Visayas Island Visual Artists Exhibition and Convention).


"I hope that through my art, I could give kids and adults alike something to imagine or dream about."/ 






Rubellite 

The Citadel

The Dance of Whale

Popular Posts