Momoki: The best eyewear is plant wear

I’ve never been a fan of sunglasses but nowadays when I suffer from dry eyes which can turn red when exposed to heat and foreign particles, I have no choice but to wear a pair.

A friend introduced me to Momoki Eyewear and since then, I never leave home without it. It’s so light and I don’t feel the reason why I loathed sunglasses before - headaches!



While it cannot change the hot weather, it certainly prevented my eyes from going all watery and dry as a result of foreign particles in the air.

Not only that, wearing sunglasses makes one look good and thus, feel good.

I own a Momoki Bamboo on Black Polarized PC Lens. The hinges are made of bamboo. They have other designs such as the Two-Toned Multilayer Polarized Wooden Sunglasses (all bamboo), Zebra Retro, and more.



Momoki is not just about sunglasses. They also have bamboo watches and wireless Bluetooth speakers.

Their products are lightweight because they use Moso-Bamboo (Phyllostachys), the fastest growing plant on earth.

“All our wood-made products float in water! This is the reason why it makes the perfect product for people who love the outdoors; swimmers, hikers, surfers, sailors, runners and everyone else who has to deal with the element of water,” Momoki stated on their website https://momoki.co/

The best eyewear is plant wear!

For more information and to purchase, Momoki may be reached through:
Email: momoki.official@gmail.com
Mobile number: +63 9174347542
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/momoki.official
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/momoki_official/



Popular Posts