A journey back to nature: a Nature Republic review

Nature Republic is my preferred shop for skincare products ever since it opened in Festive Walk Mall in September 2018.

During the opening, their division manager Marianne Gonzales shared that it is Nature Republic's vision to make good products for the skin but are not too expensive. "We use natural ingredients from plants, flowers, etc.  We also use special water facial water and Hawaiian deep seawater, among others," Gonzales said.




It took me a while to write about Nature Republic and the products I got during their opening because I wanted to try them first before making a review. Below is a review.

Hair Care

Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care shampoo gave my hair a bit of volume and glow. Argan oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins A and E and antioxidants, making it a great moisturizer.

The first time I used the shampoo, my scalp itched a bit. But on the second and succeeding uses, the itching is gone and my hair feels softer.

Twice a week, I use Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care conditioner and every time, my hair becomes even softer and smoother.

A 300-ml size of the shampoo or conditioner container costs P495. To test both products, I didn't get the big containers yet but rather the travel sized ones. One travel pack worth P470+ includes a shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and bath gel. It lasted a month, so that's quite reasonable.


Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care shampoo and conditioner (travel pack)


Skin Care


As people age, the skin produces less collagen and this results to wrinkles and a lack of skin elasticity. Snail slime to the rescue!

Snail skincare products have become a trend. They make use of the snail's slime as an ingredient because of its antioxidant properties. It is said to stimulate collagen production. 


Nature Republic Snail cleansing foam


Step 1. Cleansing
I wash my face with Nature Republic Snail cleansing foam which contains snail extract and herb extract. It is foamy so I use a very small amount, about half an inch or smaller. In a month’s time I was able to use only half of the 170 ml tube, so I think this would last for two months for only P420+ a tube.


Snail Solution Skin Booster


Step 2. Toning
After patting my face dry, I apply Snail Solution Skin Booster, a toner that comes in a small tester container. I got six of these as freebies during my second visit and would last approximately a month. 


Nature Republic Honey Real Nature Essence


Step 3. Moisturizing
After the toner, I apply moisturizer - Nature Republic Honey Real Nature Essence. Honey has antibacterial properties, prevents acne, softens the skin and gives skin that extra glow. 

The stylish green bottle of Nature Republic Honey Real Nature Essence reads, “provides rich moisture and nourishment and prevents roughness and  dryness.” After using it for a month and after noticing that my facial skin is no longer dry and it’s softer and more supple, I would agree.


Real Nature Royal Jelly Mask Sheet 


Step 4. Hydration
Every Saturday night, my family looks forward to our Real Nature Royal Jelly Mask Sheet bonding moment. An hour before prayer time, we would apply Nature Republic Royal Jelly mask for 20 minutes. It has a cooling effect. After 20 minutes, we rinse and then wash our face with Nature Republic Snail cleansing foam. Once in a while, I use Nature Republic Jeju Sparkling foam cleanser which is also gentle on the face.


Nature Republic Pure Shine Powder and Pure Shine BB cream


Makeup Products


It is easier to apply makeup on a moisturized face. After applying sunscreen and foundation with the use of Nature Republic’s sponge applicator comes Nature Republic Pure Shine BB cream, followed by Pure Shine Powder. 

I am not really into the "kilay is life" thing but after seeing my friend Apple's Nature Republic Botanical Cake Eyebrow, I regretted not getting one.

"It’s soft powder type so it looks natural on your face. It adds color to your brows, but still allows the actual hair to be visible. I just also learned that it contains chamomile oil and lily extract to protect the eyebrows. The kit comes with a small mirror, a mini diagonal brush, and a cute spoolie," she stated on her review. (Read the full review here: Nature Republic Haul and Review)

Check out some of the products that are available in the Nature Republic store, Festive Walk Mall Iloilo in the images below. For updates, follow Nature Republic Facebook page/
















Anna Martina Villalon during the opening of Nature Republic in Festival Walk Mall in Iloilo







Popular Posts